I recognize that you may be concerned about my use and disclosure of your personal information. Your privacy is very important to me, and the following will inform you of the information that I may collect from you, and how it is used. By using my website, you are accepting the practices described in this policy.
1. What information do I collect?
I collect personal information that can be used to identify you individually, such as your name, mailing address, phone number, email address, credit card number, and financial information.
2. How do I use your information?
I use your personal information solely for my internal purposes, such as fulfilling requests for information, tracking client registration, and processing payments.
3. How do I protect your information?
The security of your personal information is important to me. When you enter sensitive information such as a credit card number on my registration or order forms, I encrypt that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL).
I follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to me, both during transmission and once I receive it. However, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, while I strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, I cannot guarantee its absolute security.
4. Will I disclose your information to outside third parties?
I will not sell or otherwise provide the information I collect to outside third parties with the exception of the items listed below.
I will disclose personal information and/or an IP address, when required by law or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- Cooperate with the investigations of purported unlawful activities and conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on my company,
- Protect and defend the rights or property of my website and related properties
- Identify persons who may be violating the law, the rights of third parties, or otherwise misusing my website or its related properties
Consent to this Agreement
Ultimately, you are solely responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your personal information. Please be careful and responsible whenever you are online.